Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chrome Pink Hamann Range Rover Mystere



 The new Hamann Mystere is an heavily tuned version of the 2013 Range Rover 5.0L V8. The german tuner first of all has finished the car with a shiny chrome pink foil wrap (Paris Hilton, I know you want it) then with a widebody kit (by making it 80mm wider), a set of new 23 inch wheels and tuning on the 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, but the power numbers haven't been released yet.

#hamannmystere #rangerover #2013 #Pink #camron #v8engine #rims #german

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I know I'm not Paris Hilton, but I would want to have this in my garage. I have always wanted to own a Range Rover. Whenever I hear 'Range Rover', the first thing that comes to my mind is a shiny black huge car. I never thought that this car could still look good with a color like this. When are they releasing the engine power numbers?

    Fe Penley

    ReplyDelete